Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what are the effects of neem?
The neem tree is called Azadirachta indica in Latin .it belongs to the group of mahogany plants. Its origin is from India, but nowadays it grows in America, Australia and Africa. The neem tree contains a lot of extracted ingredients and therefore gains more and more popularity. The effects of neem are used in many applications, including rheumatism, anemia, leprosy, ulcers, worms, fever and indigestion.
2. the properties of neem in the human body
Many people wonder what properties neem has in the human body. Neem promotes and strengthens the immune system. It can also accelerate the healing of wounds.
Neem has the following effects in the organism
3. which ingredients does the neem tree contain?
The neem tree contains over 100 different ingredients.
- Sodium imbinate
4. neem in the form of dietary supplements
Those who like to take neem in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Neem capsules in particular are excellent for increasing neem levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Neem Capsules
In our online store you can find our Neem Capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Neem capsules contain 500 mg of pure Neem extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What effect does Neem have?
In this blog you will learn more about what effect neem has in the human organism. Neem can be taken in the form of Neem capsules and Neem tablets. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and always discuss changes with a doctor. It can be taken with water or juice.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology