Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what is wormwood herb?
Wormwood herb belongs to the composite family. It can grow up to 40cm tall and has hairy leaves. From July to September, the flowers turn yellow and then develop fruit. Wormwood prefers to grow in sunny areas and prefers stony soils. Wormwood grows in Central and Southern Europe, however, wormwood can also be found in Asia and North Africa. In ancient Greece and Egypt, wormwood was used for its appetizing effect.
2. the properties of wormwood herb
Wormwood herb has ...
- digestive stimulant
3. the fields of application of wormwood herb
In naturopathy, wormwood herb is called a master against all exhaustions. Wormwood herb can be used for lack of appetite, indigestion, to strengthen the liver, to stimulate the flow of bile, to heal wounds, to strengthen the immune system and for the eyes. In this regard, wormwood herb can be taken in the form of capsules, tablets, teas, drops or juices.
4. wormwood herb in the form of food supplements
Those who want to take wormwood herb in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Especially wormwood herb capsules are excellent for increasing the wormwood herb value. They are very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as magnesium stearate or microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Wormwood Capsules
In our online store you can find our wormwood capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Wormwood Capsules contain 400 mg of pure wormwood extract per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: what is wormwood herb?
In this blog, you'll learn more about what exactly wormwood herb is. Wormwood herb can be taken in the form of dietary supplements. You can choose between wormwood herb capsules and wormwood herb tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. One should always adhere to the recommended daily amount and discuss changes with a doctor. Water or juice is best for ingestion.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Preparation and characterization of wormwood-oil-contained
- Artemisia abrotanum L. (Southern Wormwood)-History, Current Knowledge on the Chemistry, Biological Activity, Traditional Use and Possible New Pharmaceutical and Cosmetological Applications
- A carbonized wormwood modified photothermal microneedle patch for the repair of damaged skeletal muscles
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of the diagnostic methods, treatments or medicines described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.