Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. passion flower against inner restlessness
- calming and anti-anxiety effect
- sleep-inducing effect
- reduction of irritability
- facilitating falling asleep
2. what is passion flower?
Passionflower is a plant originally from Central America. It was first discovered in the 17th century and then came to Europe. The Latin name of the passion flower is Passiflora incarnata. When using passion flower, only the herb is processed. It contains essential oils and flavinoids and has a calming and sleep-inducing effect.
3. where does passion flower come from?
- The passion flower originates from South America
- There are 530 species
- The passion flower is a climbing plant
- The flowers of the passion flower can grow up to 18 cm in size
4. passion flower in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take passionflower in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Passionflower capsules in particular are excellent for increasing the value of passionflower. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product was also produced safely and has a high quality.
Vitamineule® Passionflower Capsules
In our online store you can find our passion flower capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Passionflower Capsules contain 400 mg of pure passionflower extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: passionflower against inner restlessness
In this blog, you will learn more about how passionflower can help against inner restlessness. When it comes to taking it, you can choose between passionflower capsules and passionflower tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always stick to the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a doctor.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology