Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. can OPC thin the blood?
OPC has blood-thinning properties and prevents platelets from sticking together. The vasodilating properties of OPC allow the blood to flow better through the blood vessels. As a result, there is less pressure in the vessels and the blood pressure is lowered. Only through thin blood can the human organism be sufficiently supplied with oxygen and nutrients. OPC keeps the red and white blood cells and the platelets healthy. 2.
2 The daily requirement of OPC
The recommended daily intake of OPC is between 150 - 500 mg. The daily amount depends on whether OPC is used only as a preventative measure or also in the case of illness. In general, the daily requirement of OPC depends on various factors. These include age, gender, body weight, height and above all the general metabolic situation.
3 What does OPC do in the human organism?
- OPC is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants. It protects the body from the attacks of free radicals and helps with all kinds of stress.
- Maintenance of normal skin. The moisture barrier of the skin cells is improved by the alpha-hydroxy acid contained in OPC. Thus, a skin cream containing OPC ensures faster wound healing and the reduction of scars. Therefore, OPC is also very well known in the cosmetic industry as it is supposed to provide the well-known anti-aging effect.
- Preservation of strong, shiny and healthier hair.
- Neutralization of inflammations in the body
- Improving vitamin C activity
- Protection against bacteria, viruses and diseases.
- OPC provides protection of cell structures and hereditary factors and neutralizes various types of free radicals.
- OPC acts as a vascular protector by preventing excessive permeability of vascular walls.
- Reducing tissue damage, strengthening blood vessels and improving blood circulation.
- Maintaining good blood circulation.
4. OPC in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a too low OPC level with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. OPC capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the OPC value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® OPC Capsules
In our online shop you will find our OPC capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® OPC capsules contain 300 mg of pure OPC per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Can OPC thin the blood?
Due to its blood-thinning properties, OPC can thin the blood and thus prevent platelets from sticking together. OPC can be supplemented in the form of dietary supplements. You can choose between OPC capsules and OPC tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- OPC-167832, a Novel Carbostyril Derivative with Potent Antituberculosis Activity as a DprE1 Inhibitor
- OPC UA Publish-Subscribe and VSOME/IP Notify-Subscribe Based Gateway Application in the Context of Car to Infrastructure Communication
- Using OPC and HL7 Standards to Incorporate an Industrial Big Data Historian in a Health IT Environment
Medical Disclaimer and General Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification or cessation of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.