Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. psyllium husks against elevated blood levels
Many people think that taking psyllium husks can only help with gastrointestinal problems and diarrhea. However, psyllium husks have a very wide range of applications and cover many areas. Psyllium husks have positive effects on elevated blood levels, high blood pressure, obesity and high cholesterol. The use of psyllium husks should always be discussed with a doctor, as each situation is individual. In addition, one should always pay attention to whether current medications are taken, which could perhaps trigger interactions.
2. what effect do psyllium husks have on the body?
When psyllium husks come into contact with liquid, they swell up immediately. Due to the outer layer (carbohydrates) they bind water and multiply their volume. This process brings many positive properties and, besides, contains a high amount of dietary fiber. In addition, psyllium husks release a kind of mucus. This mucus forms a protective film on the intestinal wall. This prevents irritation and facilitates the passage through the intestine. Psyllium husks can bind toxic and harmful substances, which are excreted through the stool.
3. what is psyllium husk used for?
- Psyllium husks can be used for constipation.
- To soften the stool (e.g. due to hemorrhoids)
- For intestinal regulation and intestinal care
- To maintain digestion during high-fiber diets
- Improvement of bowel emptying
- Relief of irritated intestinal mucosa
- Support during weight loss
- Lowering of the cholesterol level
- Nutrient supply of the body cells
4. psyllium husks in the form of food supplements
Those who would like to take psyllium husks in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Psyllium husk capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the psyllium husk value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Organic Psyllium Husk Capsules
In our online store you will find our organic psyllium husk capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Organic Psyllium Husk Capsules contain 500 mg of pure organic psyllium husk extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: psyllium husks against elevated blood values
In this blog, you will learn more about how psyllium husk supplementation can be very helpful for elevated blood levels. When it comes to psyllium husk supplementation, you can choose between psyllium husk tablets and psyllium husk capsules. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, one should always adhere to the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician. Supplementation is always individualized, as it depends on various factors such as weight, gender, height and current situation.
- Intestinal obstruction caused by a laxative drug (Psyllium): A case report and review of the literature
- Cholesterol reduction using psyllium husks - do gastrointestinal adverse effects limit compliance? Results of a specific observational study
- Sequential effects of a high-fiber diet with psyllium husks on the expression levels of hepatic genes and plasma lipids.
- A new heteropolysaccharide from the seed husks of Plantago asiatica L. with its thermal and antioxidant properties
Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of the diagnostic methods, treatments or medicines described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.