Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. psyllium husks for a healthier bowel movement
Psyllium husks can be taken in different ways. Firstly, in the form of dietary supplements. You can choose between psyllium husk capsules and psyllium husk tablets. On the other hand, in the form of psyllium husk powder. This can be stirred into juice, for example, or mixed into muesli. After ingestion, the psyllium husks swell up in the intestines, as they are able to bind water. For this reason, they are used for healthier bowel emptying. Fecal deposits and food residues in the intestine can be dissolved very quickly, in addition psyllium husks provide a feeling of fullness for a long time.
Psyllium husks can ...
- activate the movement of the intestines
- relieve chronic constipation
- lower elevated cholesterol levels
- facilitate bowel emptying
2. what are psyllium husks?
Many people wonder what psyllium husks are exactly. These are seeds of a plant from the plantain family. They can be found in meadows or along roadsides. A distinction is made between the ribwort plantain and the broadleaf plantain. Particularly in naturopathy, the ribwort plantain is of great importance, as it often appears in cough syrups. As a fresh plant, it can also help very well with stings and injuries. However, psyllium is not the complete plant, but only the seeds it contains. However, these are not native to Europe, but find their origin in North Africa, India and Afghanistan. For this reason, it is not infrequently referred to as Indian psyllium.
3. psyllium husks for acute constipation
Psyllium husks are rich in dietary fiber. They can bind a lot of liquid to themselves and can be used for constipation as well as diarrhea. The dietary fiber binds excess water, so that in case of constipation the stool can be easily dissolved. They can not only help with chronic constipation, but also contribute to better healing of hemorrhoids.
4. psyllium husks in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take psyllium husks in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Psyllium husk capsules are particularly suitable for increasing the psyllium husk value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Organic Psyllium Husk Capsules
In our online store you will find our organic psyllium husk capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Organic Psyllium Husk Capsules contain 500 mg of pure organic psyllium husk extract per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: psyllium husks for a healthier bowel movement
Psyllium husks are becoming increasingly popular and can be taken in the form of dietary supplements. You can choose between psyllium husk capsules and psyllium husk tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology