Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. the effect of Cissus Quadrangularis
The ingredients of the Cicuss Quadrangularis plant have very special properties. They have fat reducing, blood sugar regulating, vascular protecting, anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects. These properties allow tendons, ligaments and bones to regenerate well. It can also support connective tissue and help it heal better. Cissus can also help very well with skin diseases and gastrointestinal disorders.
2. treatment fields of Cissus Quadrangularis
- Skin diseases
- Venereal diseases
- joint cartilage formation
- Bone weakness
- Reduction of stress
- Cardiac arrhythmias
3. where does the Cissus Quadrangularis plant come from?
Many people wonder where the Cissus Quadrangularis plant comes from. It is originally native to India, Southeast Asia and Africa. It can grow up to 1.20 m tall and has yellow, four-petaled flowers. The flowering period of the plant is from June to August. The extract of Cissus Quadrangularis is obtained from a vine. It is used to promote healing of bones, ligaments and tendons. Especially for athletes, it can prevent injuries and improve regeneration. The ingredients of the medicinal plant include carotene, calcium, ascorbic acid and phytosterols.
4. cissus quadrangularis in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take Cissus Quadrangularis in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Especially Cissus Quadrangularis capsules are excellent to increase the Cissus Quadrangularis value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Cissus Quadrangularis Capsules
In our online store you can find our Cissus Quadrangularis capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Cissus Quadrangularis capsules contain 400 mg leaf extract (12:1) per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: the effect of Cissus Quadrangularis
In this blog, you will learn more about how the effect of Cissus Quadrangularis extract is in the human organism. Cissus Quadrangularis extract can be purchased in the form of capsules and tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, the supplements can be taken with water or juice.
- Cissus quadrangularis L: A comprehensive multidisciplinary review.
- Cissus quadrangularis extract attenuates diabetic nephropathy by altering SIRT1/DNMT1 axis.
- Efficacy and Safety of Cissus quadrangularis L. in Clinical Use: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Cissus Quadrangularis enhances UCP1 mRNA, indicative of white adipocyte browning and decreases central obesity in humans in a randomized trial
- Phytochemical characteristics of aerial part of Cissus quadrangularis (L) and its in-vitro inhibitory activity against leukemic cells and antioxidant properties
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology