Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how much caffeine a day is safe?
Many people wonder how much caffeine can be consumed in a day. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has set a recommended daily amount. An intake of 200 mg single dose or 400 mg of caffeine spread over the day is considered safe. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should always discuss the intake of caffeine with a doctor.
2 How does caffeine work in the body?
Caffeine has a stimulating and invigorating effect on the human organism. In doing so, caffeine blocks adenosine receptors, which are normally thought to be involved in fatigue. Caffeine usually has a half-life of four hours. Normally, the effects of caffeine usually wear off after three to four hours. How quickly caffeine can be broken down in the body always depends on various factors. These include age, weight and genes.
3. functions of caffeine
- Caffeine improves brain concentration
- Caffeine has a positive effect on athletic performance, as the muscles are better supplied with oxygen.
- Caffeine increases the pulse and the blood pressure
- Caffeine increases the memory capacity of the brain
- Caffeine promotes learning performance
4. caffeine in the form of food supplements
If you do not want to drink caffeine in the form of coffee or energy drinks, you can also take caffeine in the form of food supplements. When doing so, it is important to pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. When it comes to supplementation, you can choose between caffeine capsules and tablets. Both forms are very easy to handle and quickly enter the human organism. They are very well tolerated and is utilized by the body to a high degree.
Vitamineule® Caffeine Capsules
In our online shop you will find our caffeine capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Caffeine Capsules contain 200 mg of pure caffeine per capsule. Each can contains 90 caps ules.In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: how much caffeine per day is safe?
The recommended daily amount of caffeine for an adult is 200 mg as a single dose or 400 mg of caffeine spread throughout the day. These amounts are considered safe. Breastfeeding women or pregnant women should always discuss caffeine intake with a general practitioner or gynecologist.
- Caffeine: cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug?
- Caffeine: Friend or Foe?
- What Should We Do About Habitual Caffeine Use in Athletes?
- Caffeine intake and its sources: A review of national representative studies
- Caffeine and adaptive changes in the circulatory system during pregnancy]