Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. what is the daily requirement of niacin?
According to the recommendation of the German Nutrition Society (DGE), adults should take nicotinic acid or niacin as a vitamin of the B-complex a daily amount of about 11 - 17 mg. Adolescents, as well as pregnant or breastfeeding women have the highest need for niacin. In general, you should know that the daily amount of the vitamin also depends on your age, gender, weight and energy needs.
2. where is vitamin B3 found?
Vitamin B3 is found in both animal and plant foods. However, niacin of plant origin is less available to the body.
Good sources of vitamin B3 are:
- brown rice
- wheat bran
3. What can an excess of niacin cause?
- Skin problems
- redness, itching, rash
- increased blood sugar level
- increased incidence of gout
- gastrointestinal problems
- nausea, vomiting
- acute liver failure
4. niacin in the form of food supplements
Niacin should normally be absorbed daily by the body. The best way, of course, is through a healthy and balanced diet. However, many people find it very difficult to cover their complete vitamin requirements. In that case, vitamin B3 should be taken in supplemental form to avoid a niacin deficiency. Vitamin B3 is commercially available in the form of dietary supplements. It is offered in the form of niacin capsules and niacin tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
Vitamineule® Niacin Capsules
In our online store you will find our niacin capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Niacin Capsules contain 500 mg of pure niacin per capsule in the effective form. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What is the daily requirement of niacin?
The daily requirement of niacin depends on many factors. These include gender, height, weight and lifestyle. An adult should take in about 11 - 17 mg of niacin daily. This is done through a healthy and varied diet. In case of a deficiency, the support of dietary supplements can help a lot. One can choose between niacin capsules and niacin tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Final report of the safety assessment of niacinamide and niacin.
- Novel Niacin Receptor Agonists: A Promising Strategy for the Treatment of Dyslipidemia
- Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology