Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. how does a chromium deficiency manifest itself?
Chromium is an essential trace element. The German Nutrition Society recommends a daily intake of about 30-100 micrograms of chromium per day for an adult. Chromium can be found in both animal and plant foods. A chromium deficiency can be recognized by various symptoms. These include anxiety, nervousness, muscle weakness, fatigue, learning disabilities and difficulty concentrating. A very well-known symptom is also frequent urination. In the case of a deficiency, a blood test can provide more accurate information about the condition. To correct a chromium deficiency, supplementation of chromium in the form of dietary supplements, for example chromium capsules or chromium tablets, helps.
2. possible causes of chromium deficiency
- High-fat and high-sugar diet
- intensive sports
- heavy strain
- insufficient intake through diet
In addition to diet, there are certain groups of people who have an increased risk of chromium deficiency. These include permanently stressed individuals, pregnant women and senior citizens.
3 What is chromium?
Chromium is an essential nutrient for the human organism. It belongs to the trace elements and is responsible for several functions. Chromium contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients and maintenance of normal blood sugar levels. Chromium participates in many chemical reactions and increases the activity of insulin. Those who supplement chromium in the form of dietary supplements (chromium capsules or chromium tablets) may even notice an improvement in glucose metabolism.
4. chromium in the form of food supplements
If you want to increase a too low chromium level with a dietary supplement, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Chromium capsules are particularly suitable for increasing chromium levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Chromium Capsules
In our online store you will find our chromium capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® chromium capsules contain 500 µg of pure chromium per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: How does a chromium deficiency manifest itself?
In this blog, you'll learn more about how chromium deficiency manifests itself and how to correct it. Chromium can be supplemented in the form of dietary supplements. You can choose between chromium capsules and chromium tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly. Water or juice is recommended for ingestion. When taking, one should observe the recommended daily amount and discuss changes with a doctor or pharmacist.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Effects of chromium supplementation on body composition, human and animal health, and insulin and glucose metabolism.
- Nickel, chromium and cobalt concentrations in human tissue and body fluids of hip prosthesis patients
- Chromium speciation in foodstuffs: A review
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.