Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
2. the effect of artichoke
Artichoke extract can be very helpful in many areas.
Artichoke extract for
- a normal digestion
- a healthy cholesterol level
- for the cardiovascular system
- a healthy liver
- a drainage
- the bile
- detoxification of the body
3. origin of the artichoke
Many people wonder where the artichoke originally comes from. Originally, artichokes come from the Mediterranean region. They belong to the family of composite plants and have been known as a medicinal plant for a very long time. They are believed to have digestive and cholesterol-lowering properties. The plant needs a sunny place to grow and a well-fertilized soil. These are the optimal conditions for a healthy and, above all, long-lasting plant.
4. artichoke as a food supplement
If you like to take artichoke in the form of dietary supplements, you should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Artichoke capsules in particular are excellent for increasing the artichoke value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Artichoke Capsules
In our online store you can find our artichoke capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Artichoke Capsules contain 500 mg of pure artichoke extract per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: What vitamins does the artichoke have?
In this blog, you'll learn more about what vitamins are in artichokes. You can supplement with artichoke extract in the form of artichoke capsules and artichoke tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily dose and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Disclaimer and General Medical Notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology