Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. neem for beautiful skin
Many people wonder if taking neem can positively affect the skin. Neem not only has an antibacterial effect, but can also help very well with skin blemishes and blackheads. The ingredients it contains, such as nimbidol and sodium dimbinate, can quickly provide relief for the skin condition and reduce fungal infections. Neem can also be used very well for itchy skin and rheumatism. In general, neem has a very cleansing effect on skin eczema, acne, blemishes and extremely dry skin.
2. the potential effects of neem
The neem tree can grow up to 40 meters high and 200 years old. In tradition, leaves, bark, seeds and roots are further used. It has a wide range of uses and is said to have potential effects.
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- disinfectant effect
- antibacterial effect
- antipyretic effect
- antifungal effect
- strengthening of the immune system
- accelerated wound healing
3. what ingredients do neem leaves contain?
- Sodium imbinate
4. neem in the form of dietary supplements
Those who like to take neem in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Neem capsules in particular are excellent for increasing neem levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain any chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Neem Capsules
In our online store you can find our Neem Capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Neem capsules contain 500 mg of pure Neem extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Neem for a beautiful skin
In this blog, you will learn more about how taking neem can positively affect your skin. As a dietary supplement, you can easily supplement neem in the process. Neem is commercially available in the form of Neem capsules and Neem tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Extract of neem (Azadirachta indica) leaf exhibits bactericidal effect against multidrug resistant pathogenic bacteria of poultry
- Aqueous Azadirachta indica (Neem) Extract Attenuates Insulin Resistance to Improve Glycemic Control and Endothelial Function in Subjects with Metabolic Syndrome
- Comparison of antibacterial efficacy of cinnamon extract, neem extract as irrigant and sodium hypochlorite against Enterococcus fecalis: An in vitro study
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.