Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. guarana as a herbal energy source
The guarana plant can grow up to twelve meters high. It belongs to the group of soap plants and is widely distributed. The shell is broken open and the guarana seeds are found inside. These are processed into a paste and dried. This produces the guarana powder, which can be further processed into guarana capsules, guarana tablets or guarana pellets, for example. The resulting powder is very bitter and contains five important ingredients. These include: Caffeine, Tanine, Theobromine, Theophylline and Proanthocyanidins.
2. what effect can guarana have?
The properties of guarana are not found in the fruit directly, but in the seeds. These are very rich in caffeine and contain even 4x more caffeine than caffeine from coffee beans. Guarana acts as a natural antioxidant. The effect is energizing and awakening. By taking it, cognitive abilities can be improved. In addition, guarana can be used to fight fatigue. Furthermore, guarana helps accelerate the burning of fat tissue and supports heart health.
3. possible side effects of guarana
Those who supplement guarana should check beforehand if it does not interact in combination with other medications.
Possible side effects can be:
- High blood pressure
- strong heart palpitations
The use of guarana should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Those who suffer from high blood pressure should discuss the supplementation of guarana with a doctor beforehand, as it can further increase blood pressure.
4. guarana in the form of dietary supplements
Guarana is commercially available in the form of dietary supplements. It comes in the form of guarana capsules and guarana tablets. As a natural way, guarana is still offered in the form of guarana powder. All forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. However, guarana tablets are sold in pharmacies, which in many cases contain artificial additives or have been manufactured abroad. Guarana capsules often contain only the active ingredient in a vegetable cellulose shell and can therefore be produced without fillers.
Guarana capsules or guarana tablets should be taken with sufficient liquid (for example water or juice). It does not matter whether guarana is taken before or after a meal. However, if you have a sensitive stomach and cannot take Guarana tablets or Guarana capsules on an empty stomach, you should eat something beforehand and take the supplements afterwards. In general, it should always be ensured that the product was produced in Germany to guarantee a consistently high preparation quality. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product was also produced safely and has a high quality.
Vitamineule® Guarana Capsules
In our online store you can find our guarana capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Guarana capsules contain 100 mg of pure caffeine from guarana per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Guarana as a herbal energy dispenser
In this blog, you'll learn more about how guarana can be used as an herbal energy booster. As a supplement, you can take guarana in the form of dietary supplements. You can choose between guarana capsules and guarana tablets. Both forms are easy to handle and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, one should always adhere to the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Guarana: revisiting a highly caffeinated plant from the Amazon
- Safety of Guarana Seed as a Dietary Ingredient: A Review.
- The use of guarana (Paullinia cupana) as a dietary supplement for fatigue in cancer patients: a systematic review with a meta-analysis
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.