Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. echinacea for strengthening the immune system
Echinacea has a modulating effect on the human immune system. Translated, this means that the cells of the defense system are stimulated to become active in a prolonged manner in case the body comes into contact with pathogens. This happens with smokers, lack of sleep and stress. The protective network of the human body ensures interception of pathogens and their removal. Thus, the immune system is always up to date and strategically aligned.
2. what effect does echinacea have on the body?
- Protection on infectious diseases
- Protection in case of immune deficiency
- Faster wound healing
- Interception of external influences
- Fighting against pathogens
- Mitigation of infections
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Reducing redness, heat and swelling
- Shortening colds
3. properties of echinacea
Many people wonder what properties the plant Echinacea contains. It has wound healing, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and immunostimulant properties. This allows pathogens to be intercepted and rendered harmless. The cichoric acid contained in echinacea is particularly effective against skin inflammations. The enzyme hyaluronidase ensures that fewer pathogens injure the skin and ensures regeneration of the skin.
4. echinacea in the form of dietary supplements
Those who like to take echinacea in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Echinacea capsules, in particular, are excellent for increasing echinacea levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Echinacea Capsules
In our online store you can find our Echinacea capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Echinacea Capsules contain 200 mg of pure Echinacea root extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Echinacea for strengthening the immune system
In this blog, you will learn more about how Enchinace can strengthen the human immune system. Echinacea can be taken in the form of supplements. You can choose between echinacea capsules and echinacea tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Echinacea for preventing and treating the common cold
- Echinacea plants as antioxidant and antibacterial agents: from traditional medicine to biotechnological applications.
- Echinacea species (Echinacea angustifolia (DC.) Hell., Echinacea pallida (Nutt.) Nutt.,Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench): a review of their chemistry, pharmacology and clinical properties.
- Evaluation of echinacea for the prevention and treatment of the common cold: a meta-analysis
Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology