Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. cranberry capsules for the prevention of cystitis
The cranberry plant is used for the prevention and treatment of urinary tract infections. These include, for example, bladder infections, also called cystitis in technical language. This occurs most frequently in women. The ingredients of the cranberry ensure that bacteria can no longer attach to the mucous membrane. This applies to E coli bacteria on the urinary tract and Helicobacter bacteria on the gastric mucosa.
2. what are cranberry capsules?
Cranberries are large fruity cranberries. They are also called cranberries, because the stamens of the flowers can remind you of a beak. The cranberry belongs to the category of heather plants. The effect of the cranberry is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. In recent years, the cranberry has become increasingly popular in Germany and has also been supplemented in the form of dietary supplements. The cranberry plant is full of healthy nutrients and is known for its firm pulp with a fruity-tart flavor.
3. health promoting properties of cranberry
Cranberry in the form of dietary supplements can positively affect many areas in the human body:
- Reduction of cancer risk
- Strengthening the cardiovascular system
- slowing down the aging of the skin
- Strengthening the human immune system
- Prevention of urinary tract infections
- Prevention of urinary tract infections
- Reduction of overweight
4. cranberry in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take cranberry in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Cranberry capsules in particular are excellent for increasing cranberry value. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Cranberry Capsules
In our online store you can find our cranberry capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Cranberry Capsules contain 250 mg of pure cranberry extract per capsule. Each can contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: cranberry capsules for the prevention of cystitis
In this blog, you will learn more about whether cranberry capsules can help prevent bladder infections. The cranberry plant is very popular and can be taken in several forms. Firstly, in the form of cranberry juice, cranberry berries to eat and in the form of dietary supplements. Here you can choose between cranberry capsules and cranberry tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly.
- Cranberry Polyphenols and Prevention against Urinary Tract Infections: Relevant Considerations.
- Cranberry and urinary tract infections.
- Oligosaccharides and Complex Carbohydrates: A New Paradigm for Cranberry Bioactivity.
A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of a Combination of Propolis and Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (DUAB®) in Preventing Low Urinary Tract Infection Recurrence in Women Complaining of Recurrent Cystitis
- Disclaimer and general medical notice: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors assume no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): Natural Occurrence, Analysis, Biosynthesis, Biotechnology, Physiology and Toxicology