Team vitamin owl
Questions, wishes or suggestions? Just contact us by email or on Facebook.
1. does taking echinacea cause side effects?
Echinacea is also known as coneflower. It originated in North America and is used as a medicinal herb. It is known for its healing properties for colds. When supplementing echinacea in the form of dietary supplements, different side effects may occur:
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Skin rashes
- Interactions with immunosuppressants
2. the daily requirement of echinacea
Many people wonder what the daily requirement of Echinacea is. The German Drug Commission recommends 900mg of Echinacea pupurea daily. In general, one should always keep in mind that age, weight and height always play a significant role. Furthermore, factors such as diet and one's own lifestyle should also be taken into consideration. The daily requirement of Echinacea can usually be well met with dietary supplements.
3. treatment of colds with echinacea
Echinacea can be bought in the form of capsules, tablets, drops and juice. They are made from various components of the plant. Echinacea protects and strengthens the immune system. It can also shorten the duration of coughs, colds and hoarseness. The healing herb can also be used preventively.
4. echinacea in the form of food supplements
Those who like to take echinacea in the form of dietary supplements should definitely pay attention to the form of the active ingredient and its origin. Echinacea capsules, in particular, are excellent for increasing echinacea levels. They are very well tolerated and are utilized by the body to a high degree. Likewise, the preparation should not contain chemical additives such as microcrystalline cellulose. If you buy a preparation from Germany, you can be sure that the product has also been produced safely and is of high quality.
Vitamineule® Echinacea Capsules
In our online store you can find our Echinacea capsules from Vitamineule®, which are completely free of artificial additives. Vitamineule® Echinacea Capsules contain 200 mg of pure Echinacea root extract per capsule. Each tin contains 90 capsules. In addition to fast & free shipping, we offer a voluntary six-month return guarantee on all products.
5. conclusion: Does taking Echinacea bring side effects?
In this blog, you will learn more about whether taking echinacea brings side effects. When supplementing with echinacea in the form of supplements, you can choose between echinacea capsules and echinacea tablets. Both forms are easy to use and enter the circulation quickly. For optimal intake, always follow the recommended daily amount and discuss any changes with a physician.
- Management of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Echinacea for preventing and treating the common cold
- Echinacea plants as antioxidant and antibacterial agents: from traditional medicine to biotechnological applications.
- Evaluation of echinacea for the prevention and treatment of the common cold: a meta-analysis
- Disclaimer and general notice on medical topics: The content presented in our health blog is for neutral information and general education purposes only. It does not constitute a recommendation or promotion of any diagnostic method, treatment or drug described or mentioned. The text does not claim to be complete, nor can the timeliness, accuracy and balance of the information presented be guaranteed. The text is in no way a substitute for professional advice from a physician or pharmacist, and it should not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and initiation, modification, or termination of treatment of any disease. Always consult your trusted physician for any health questions or complaints. Mach Dich Wach! GmbH and the authors accept no liability for any inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.